Friday, November 11, 2011

Persistence is Success




Being eight and a half months pregnant it's probably not advisable to be doing much more than putting your feet up and enjoying a tall glass of iced tea. As it is, I signed up to do a 5 day training a couple of months ago instead. Well I figured it would be easier than doing the course in 2012 whilst breastfeeding! :)

So here I am and already absolutely loving it.

There are so many nuggets I am learning and would love to share some with you. The training has more of a business building focus but much of the approach applies to us all.

My first nugget is this: approach everything you do with an UNTIL mentality.

Most tasks we approach are tackled with 'when...' or 'if...' mindsets which quite frankly, will never do.

When you decide you'll take action UNTIL you get the outcome you're after, you're always destined to be successful.

Apply persistence to all that you do and see how much more you can achieve!

Where and when have you acted UNTIL? I'd love to hear about your successes!

-RW

No comments:

Post a Comment