Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Power Of Positive Affirmations





You may have heard of 'positive affirmations'. These short and snappy statements, about yourself and/or your abilities, can be powerful tools in helping you to achieve more of the outcomes you wish from your life and career.

When writing affirmations be as creative, descriptive and bold as you can! Then recite them as often as possible: it's a great way to start your day and definitely ideal just before you go to bed (so your subconscious mind can get to work on them whilst you sleep)!

Here are some ideas to get you going:

My life is full of abundance and I have everything I need
I proactively seek out valuable opportunities to further my career
I have all the resources I need to be successful
I lead my team with authenticity, passion and charisma
I attract positive people to me and give positivity to everyone I encounter
I am smart, caring, fun to be with and an attentive listener


N.B. Using affirmations to simply 'cover up' limiting decisions you have made about yourself (or your abilities) won't necessarily be all that effective. If you do have beliefs, that you know are holding you back (e.g. 'I'm not good enough...'; 'I'm not worthy of this....'), ask a coach like Rebecca to help you bust through them long term!

No comments:

Post a Comment